Win Tickets for RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2014
With ticket selling out weeks before the first open day, the Chelsea Flower Show is one on THE hottest events in the gardening and social calendar! Make sure you get your tickets FREE - courtesy of Lime Orchard garden design!
To enter* our Free Prize Draw all you simply compete the form below. The first name out of the hat by the closing date will win a pair of tickets (worth at least £100) to Chelsea Flower Show 2014 for personal use.
For more information on this year's show, visit the RHS Web site click here >
The Draw for Chelsea 2013 Tickets was won by LeslieT. from Bootle
*Entry is subject to terms & conditions below
Create Your Own Show-Stopping
Garden with the Specialists
Lime Orchard's garden design team boasts an unrivalled pool of exceptional design talent, and a number of our designers have been involved in the creation of unique gardens featured on the infamous RHS Show circuit. Here is just a taste of our refreshingly different, award winning design capabilities:
THE MARSHALLS GARDEN THAT KIDS REALLY WANT
This garden was designed by Lime Orchard's Garden Design Director, Ian Dexter, for Marshalls Plc. The show garden represented the ultimate garden for kids - and was inspired by what children really want. The majority of the play elements within the garden were inspired by ideas put forward by children, including a tree for climbing and a rock stack with openings to create a cave-like chamber, for scrambling over and playing within. The rock stack had water percolating through one of its faces into a shallow pool that was edged with timber rounds to create a stepping stone path. The path led to a timber orb den. The garden also featured a carved stone snake path that wound its way through the garden, with the snake's head rising above ground level to provide a platform for climbing and jumping.
The Marshalls Garden that Kids Really Want was awarded an RHS Silver medal.
THE MARSHALLS LIVING STREET
This garden was designed by Lime Orchard's Garden Design Director, Ian Dexter, for Marshalls Plc
Ian took his inspiration from a modern, urban street scene, featuring the front gardens of four contemporary terraced houses. Each individually designed plot reflecting the differing needs and tastes of its respective owners: a young couple with no children, a newly retired husband and wife, a car-owning family and a couple of 'grow your own' enthusiasts. The four gardens in The Marshalls Living Street showcased what can be achieved in even the most modest space and the design as a whole embraced the theme of 'greening up' our towns and cities, encouraging people to respect and value the ownership of a garden
The Marshalls Living Street was awarded an RHS Silver-Gilt medal
Lime Orchard Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
Please read this information carefully:
1. This free prize draw is open to mainland UK residents aged 18 or over, except for employees of Lime Orchard Ltd, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion, who complete registration on the www.limeorchard.co.uk website or by competing a prize draw entry slip and returning to us by 28 April 2014.
2. No Purchase is necessary to enter.
3. Registration completion is based on the following information being provided: name, home address and e-mail address. .
4. All entrants must have permission from the owner of the property where the prize would be provided.
5. All registrations must be completed by 28 April 2014, to be valid entries in the draw.
6. Emailed confirmation of registration will ensure automatic entry into the prize draw. Failure to complete the instructions sent by email will void the entry.
7. Should the registration be cancelled at any time during the stated promotional period, the entry will be removed from the prize draw.
8. Only one entry per household. Third party registrations will not be accepted.
9. The draw will be made on 2 May 2014
10. The prize is a pair of tickets to RHS Chelsea Flower 2014 to be won. The prize is worth £100.00 at prices avaliable at time of publiction
11. No alternative prize is available and the prize is not transferable.
12. The winners will be drawn at random from all valid entries received and will be notified by email within 72 hours of the actual draw date.
13. The prize is not supported or endorsed by The Royal Horticultural Society
14. All entrants give their permission to receive further correspondence by email from Lime Orchard Ltd. but may unsubscribe from future mailings by following the ‘unsubscribe’ link.
15. The winners may be asked to participate in non paid publicity accompanying or resulting from this draw.
16. By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in promotional material.
Promoter: Lime Orchard Ltd, Whitecroft Farm, Station Lane, Fiskerton, Notts NG25 0UE